Monday, March 16, 2009

All right. I've been cajoled and bribed and bullied into starting a blog. No, I do see the merit - I'm already way behind in scrapbooking and even taking pictures of my family and I do see this as a form of journalling. Hopefully I will be able to keep a record of these precious years since I will not be able to remember them due to the lack of sleep and sanity. I have the funniest and cutest kids in the whole world and I can't wait to share with you all the zany things they do and say - seriously, my life is hilarious, we have some EVENT nearly everyday. Liberty is forever saying things that crack me up and she's clumsy to boot - if she doesn't say something wacky, she's sure to lighten the mood by walking into the wall or falling off her chair (the latter happens at most meals). Thanks, Chelsea, for helping me get started!

7 comments:

  1. It's about stinkin time! Woo hoo! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I'm so happy your a blogger and part of the blogging world now!! I love your pictures and the background looks fantastic! You have such a cute family.

    Oh, and thanks for all your help today...I don't know what I would do with out you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited you finally have a blog! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Put us on your blog list!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bog looks great so far! Cute pics too of course.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!! I love all the pictures of your kids.

    ReplyDelete