
Well, told ya it wouldn't take long for my kids to do something outrageous! It was actually a fairly uneventful day until the kids got in the tub - Libby decided to take out ALL of the bath toys from the cupboard and dump them on Cadie. Instead of playing with any of the thousands of toys, she decides she like the bucket the best. The BUCKET that is currently on her head as she is sleeping. She immediately placed the red bucket on her head and proudly announced "I a Fireman!" She didn't take it off the rest of the night. We didn't have any other incidents other than Libby stating "I'm Claire" (who's Claire?) and dancing wildly around the room until she tripped over her own feet and ended up sprawled all over the floor.

She is just so stinkin cute! You'll be in trouble when she's a teenagers and all those boys hangin' around.
ReplyDeleteDid you take a pic of her sleeping with it on?
Oh, and thanks again for today - you're the BEST!
Too cute! I'm glad you started a blog. It's nice to keep up with all the Wilson kids' shenanigans! :)
ReplyDelete