Wednesday, November 18, 2009

trip to vegas




corey and i were lucky enough to get buddy passes to go to vegas together for our first "couple holiday" since we had kids. It was great! My favorite part was the good food... seriously!
We got to see a show (Mystere) and eat good food. And not even clean up or do dishes or anything! The only hard part was coming home to sick kids - poor Cadie even threw up on the car ride home from grandmas! Corey is convinced that the kids only got sick because they missed us so much :)
He was so happy to see them he made us go out and do a photo shoot...

Cadie was concentrating real hard on throwing those leaves!

1 comment:

  1. That photo shoot was the cutest bunch of pictures I have seen! Seriously soooo cute. K, when were you in Vegas? We were there last week. Thursday - Sunday. I truely saw someone & I said to Justin..."doesn't that look like Julie Wilson?" What if it was you & I missed you???!! Crazy, eh!

    ReplyDelete