
Libby's new dress. I totally thought my zany 4 yr. old would not get excited over a dress - she's not usually that into clothing in general... would love to be naked all the time if I let her... but I made her this dress out of one of Corey's old shirts and she insisted on wearing it to school that very day. Also, can you see the eczema on her hands and face in these pictures? Any suggestions? The gerber Teeny Faces stick used to work ok but we're out and they've discontinued them, I can't find them anywhere...

You are so talented! Um, we used glaxyl for Stratton and it worked really well. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous picture! She looked so cute in her dress on Suday too! We use Glaxol Base for Celeste and she hasn't had any issues for a while. Shoppers makes a copycat brand, in's in a cylindrical container with orange on the label and is near the name brand one.
ReplyDeleteKristin