

My sister got herself married to the most wonderful man who has a wonderful daughter - I'm so happy to have a bigger, better family! My darling girls got to be flower girls- they were pretty excited, and did a great job. I wish you could see their hair better - Chelsea did such a great job, everyone thought it was professional. My husband was the wedding photographer and he did a wonderful job, too! Check out www.momentsmadevisible.com for more of his work! So, don't you want to hear more about my darling girls? Well, I lost David again the other day - only to find him in his playpen - Libby had hoisted him in and he was sitting in her lap, resting his head on her shoulder as she read him books. What a sweet big sister! She often asks me if she can be the one to buckle him into his stroller/car seat, etc, if she can serve him his meal, or if she can tuck him into bed at night. I hope he doesn't grow up thinking she's his mom! I've been so busy the last few months getting the house ready to sell and then keeping it spotless for showings that I've been neglecting my children. They have been watching way too many movies and I put most of the toys away months ago so they don't have much to entertain themselves with. Unfortunately, this has led to some behaviour malfunctions... Libby has always been very creative - she can make up games faster than I can shut them down. Yesterday she made up a game called "poop in the house." This involved finding rocks outside and "pooping" them into the house. (Pooping being throwing) Like at my piano. Not a happy mom. So I sent them outside to play and even started filling up the pool (Pool being inflatable dinghy) but got distracted by a lawn that needed mowing - turn back around to Libby spraying the hose through the neighbours open family room window. At the loss of the hose and the impending time out, she screamed at me "I hate you, you're a stupid idiot, you're a bad mom." Wow. I thought this kind of stuff happened once your kids are teenagers? Then when we were making "sorry cookies" for the neighbours she yelled at Cadie "I hate you, you're a stupid idiot, you're a bad sister." Poor Cadie loves her sister she was so sad she cried and I'm so bad, I actually put tobasco sauce on her tongue. It was the only thing that would get through to her, but Corey told me that's kid torture and not to do it again. Ahh, one of these days I will find a currency that works with that girl!

Oh Julie! Maybe she's getting it all out of her system now, and she'll just be a perfect teenager! :)
ReplyDeleteThey all looked adorable in those pictures! I can't believe how big David looks in that suit!
What a cute picture all dressed up fancy. Corey has a great talent for photography. That is really cool.
ReplyDeleteOh no! She hurt Cadie's feelings? That is SO sad! I can see why you tried the Tabasco. You know how I feel about the Tabasco but there's no way that hurting Cadie like that could go without something that would get to her. You're a fabulous mom, but you know that already! love ya! Kristin
ReplyDelete