Sunday, April 1, 2012

good days

We all really enjoyed conference this year. (We all being the kids and i as Corey was working all weekend). I wasn't expecting to be able to get much out of it until I read it later as that has been my story the past 7 years :) But this year was awesome - I didn't try to force them into too much - we watched the 10:00 sessions on sat and sun. and my kids were surprisingly into it - and not just because of the candy incentives - they all 3 snuggled up on my lap in front of the computer and yes there was the occasional wiggle and whisper but they were just so good! They recognized pres. monson, uchtdorf, and eyring and enjoyed the talks. When Cadie was listening to pres monson she said "I think I'm falling in love with that guy!" When David saw a picture of a sick newborn all hooked up to tubes he said "wow, a space baby!"

No comments:

Post a Comment