
Well, nothing SUPER funny/exciting happened today except that everything was a little bit funny and things just kept happening that were a little bit funny which made everything seem REALLY funny. I guess you had to be there. So last night Cadie totally bailed and her lip split open and she got her face pretty scraped up. So when we were at the park today there was a steering wheel -you know, those random steering wheels that are always at parks, so Cadie knew what to do - she's got this hilarious, low, gravely pirate voice and she was growling "ahoy matey" at this poor little girl - and when Cadie gets "into" a part she goes all out so between the piratey growls and her face being all mangled, this poor little girl was just terrified of my cute little Cadie! Again, you had to be there. But I laughed. And then I spilled this tiny little bit of milk on the counter and thought to myself I'll wipe that up after I feed David (who's howling) his bottle. Little did I know that Libby would be horrified at the spilt milk - I got quite the scolding, culminating in an ear piercing, terrified "BUT SOMEONE MIGHT SLIP WITH THEIR HAND IN IT!!!" Am I the only one that finds this stuff funny? Seriously, there was way more funny stuff I just can't remember it all...

No worries..I got a good giggle out of it. Kids are halarious...even if 'you had to be there'. I love the "ahoy matey". Kael and her would get a long well. ;)
ReplyDeleteyah i even remember more now, prayer time was hilarious because Cadie kept getting really upset that Libby wasn't being "relevant" (reverent) - because "her eyes are open a little bit in the prayer" and I don't know about your house but here we usually end up with multiple prayers because Cadie wants to say one if Libby is saying one and then she wants to repeat hers if Libby isn't "relevant enough" which makes Libby want to do another prayer because Cadie got to do two prayers... and so on. The funny part was Cadie didn't seem to understand the double standard - her eyes were obviously opening for her to see Libby eye's opening... anyway...
ReplyDeleteI don't think that Cadie's pirate adventure is a had to be there because it totally made Jake and I laugh right now. What could be cuter than sweet agelic Cadie saying 'ahoy matie' and then actually scaring another child? We love it!!!! I love those kids of yours!
ReplyDeleteKristin
Andrew totally loved the story too...as evidenced by him asking Cadie to say "Ahoy Mateys" at church. hehe. Her poor little lip - I'm glad it's getting better! Oh, and the slipping with the hand - where does she come up with this stuff? She's seriously so funny!
ReplyDeleteOh those are funny! I didn't have to be there to find the humor in it. I've BEEN there & still there! :) I love the things kids do & say. Libby sounds like she keeps everyone in line though. So cute.
ReplyDeleteThose are such cute things your kids do & say Julie! :) I can find the humor without being there because I have BEEN there, or should I say I AM there. No worries though because it sounds like Libby will keep everyone in line. Ha, ha loved that one about the spilled milk.
ReplyDeleteI am catching up on your blog and I am laughing my head off at some of these stories! Seriously so funny. I love the little actress in Cadie. This has totally made my day :)
ReplyDelete