
So I have 2 kids that LOVE eating and will eat anything and LOVE it, no matter what it is. And then I have sweet Cadie. She cannot be bribed, cajoled or threatened into eating or even trying something that she does not like. Last Canada day we tried and tried to get her to eat cotton candy, knowing she would love it - we must have tried too hard because when I finally managed to shove a bit into her mouth she screamed and spit it out as if I had fed her poison. So she refused to try supper tonight. She loves potatoes but these mashed potatoes still had some of the skins on them so they looked different. Anyway, I told her she had to sit at the table until she tried a bite. A few minutes later she starts bugging Libby - she's hilarious, she doesn't hit or pinch but she thinks she is because she says it - when she's really angry she actually goes up to the person and says "HIT, HIT!" So she was "hitting" libby and I asked her what she was doing because she seemed toally unprovoked - she replies that she really wants a time out. please? (so she can get down from the table) She's 2! I thought kids weren't supposed to manipulate that young!!

HA HA HA!!! And you thought Libby was manipulative?!? Your girls are just WAY too smart! I love it! They are so cute, and HILARIOUS!
ReplyDeleteHilarious ... I love that she just says "HIT" but doesn’t do it...so funny!!! And so cute!!
ReplyDeleteAw, I LOVE her! That is so sweet but mostly, it is hilarious! She sure didn't want to try those potatos, what a creative and smart solution she came up with! Also, I totally love how she says 'hit' and doesnt' actually hit. It's good that she doesn't hit. I miss her, you need to bring them over soon!
ReplyDeleteKristin
awh! I wish Kael would yell "HIT" instead of actually hitting Naveah. Thats so cute. I love how she was so polite about asking for a time out. lol.
ReplyDeleteOkay, so I totally read this and then forgot to comment. What a smart cookie...way too young! ;) She's got Corbin saying "hit" now as well...and "heeeeeeeeelp" with that hilarious little accent. What a cutie.
ReplyDelete