well, thanks again, Chelsea, for guilting me into a new blog post (c'mon, Mexico was SO long ago...) so. apparently my night life is hilarious. I guess the other night - okay, in my defense I have gone back to work temporarily, so I'm getting slightly less sleep - well, probably not, but there's just one or two more things to think about every day and it makes me tired. Anyway, so a few nights ago, I remember dreaming that my birth-brother (who lives in edmonton and is 10) walked in on me when I was sleeping and saw me dressed inappropriately. I woke up a few hours later REALLY hot and found out I had my huge housecoat on over top of my pajamas - which were not even remotely inappropriate. I really don't see how me putting on my housecoat in the middle of the night was super funny, maybe it's the lack of sleep that made it sound kind of funny in the first place... My kids actually say and do much funnier things, I really wish I could remember them! I did take a picture of Libby's busted-up-eye because I even think that looks remotely funny late at night.
Hee hee - I just started laughing when I read that you had a housecoat on!!
ReplyDeleteThe funniest part of it all is imagining you sleepwalking putting your housecoat on. Ha ha ha! I love that story!
ReplyDelete