It all started innocently enough - we built a house out of couch cushions but then the big bad wolf came and blew it down. The pile of rubble was just right for jumping off the couch in. The kid in me let loose as I joined in the fun and yelled "cowabunga!" Libby informed me that "cowabunga" isn't a word and doesn't make any sense. She then adapted "CowaFUNga" because it has the word fun in it - which obviously makes much more sense. They preceded to jump, yelling "CowaFUNga" with each leap into the pile of cushions. I think the word will become a staple in our house.
Happy Halloween!
10 years ago

Cowafunga is so much better of a word!! What a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteha ha - I wish there was a picture of you jumping and yelling "cowabunga!" ; ) I like it - Cowafunga...what a smart girl!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great new word! LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteI agree Mel - what a great new word. That is pretty funny.
ReplyDelete