Thursday, April 9, 2009

meh-hee-co 2009













well, i hope this post is appreciated as i'm staying up late to update instead of sleeping - which seriously is a HUGE sacrifice at this point in my life :) We had a great time in Mexico. These pictures don't even remotely portray how posh and beautiful our hotel and beach were. We also were treated to so many amazing adventures - like swimming with, kissing and feeding the dolphins. We got high speed rides from them, too! Corey, Pedro and I also got to go on a jungle canopy zip thing - Corey who's deathly afraid of heights, did amazingly well - you can see on the "practice zip line" (seriously shorter and slower than the rest) he looks pretty freaked out but he did it and loved it and by the end he wanted to go again. I was really proud of him. The girls just wanted to swim all day everyday. They couldn't get enough of the many pools, waves and waterslides at our resort. Other than losing Libby at the Phoenix airport, the trip ran fairly smoothly, too! Nonetheless, happy to be home.

4 comments:

  1. I appreciate the late night post! Especially because I'm sure it's in part because of my harassing! :)
    Those pictures are amazing. I love all the bright colors. The jungle adventure and swimming with the dolphins looks like it was SO much fun.
    I still can't believe you lost Libby in an airport - panic!
    This totally makes me want to go to Mexico! Warm weather, relaxing, family time....ahhhhh. :) I'm glad you're back though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had the best time ever!! I love how blue the sky and water are! And the pictures with the dolphins - AMAZING!! So glad you posted this - I hope you get more sleep tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee hee! I love that you replied to my LATE post at 1:21 in the morning!! I guess our versions of late are a little different :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Chelsea is such a night owl. I'm completely the opposite. Looks like you guys had a great time. So cool to swim with dolphins. How fun to have a holiday with your family!

    ReplyDelete